Sunday, June 3, 2012

"The Time Has Come," The Walrus Said, "To Keep Calm And Vote!"



The Disney/Pixar Keep Calm Contest is over! And now it's time to choose a winner! I've put up a poll on the side of my blog, so you all may vote for your two favorites! Yes, only two. I know, it's a hard choice, but I'm certain you all can pick just two favorites. And I've numbered the entries for easier voting. 


Beth Grace's entries:
1.

 2.

3.

Miss Elizabeth's entries:
4.

5.

6.

Jessa Bri's entries:
7.

8.

9.

Marissa's entries:
10.

11.

12.

Sarah's entries:
13.

14.

15.

Go ahead and vote! I'm eager to see your favorites! The poll closes June 9th at 10:00, so be sure to get your vote in! I'll be posting the winner sometime soon after that! 

4 comments:

  1. Let's hope I'm voting in the right place. I vote one and nine 8-D I love Bolt, one of my favourite movies! And the Mine lines! I do that all the time, randomly shouting, "Mine! Mine!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely vote for #5. I can't decide what my other vote will be yet, but #5 uses my absoballylutely favorite quote from Bolt. So, if it is legal to vote for only one, I guess that I will have to. Everyone is just too clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought we were not allowed to do BOLT posters????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marissa... I had only intended to use posters with themes from Pixar movies. However, I (for some odd reason) believed that Bolt was a Pixar movie. Not sure why, but I did. So, in the long run, I've decided to allow the Bolt posters. Besides, they were all too funny to not include! :)
      You can read the explanation about the posters and my apology here:
      http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-which-i-give-everyone-apology.html

      Delete