Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sink Me Submissions





That fabulous blog Sink Me! where humorous nonsense meets period drama is holding a CONTEST!! 


Here are my three entries (and yes, I'm a little obsessed with The Lord of the Rings):


Photo: Emma (2009)
Caption: The Fellowship of the Ring
Photo: The Scarlet Pimpernel
Caption: The Fellowship of the Ring
Photo: Pride and Prejudice (1995)
Caption: Toy Story 3


And just because I couldn't limit myself to just three posters, here are my extras:


Photo: Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Caption: The Return of the King


Photo: The Scarlet Pimpernel
Caption: The Fellowship of the Ring

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are AMAZING! SOOOOO Funny!!!!!!!! Love them all! I like the last one especially 8-D Now when he enters the book I will be saying that line in my head 8-D Aw, great job 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so funny !!!! I would have never thought of them !!!! My favorite through is the third one. LOL !!!!! Have a great day and God bless


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete