Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Desserts Contest!

Jessa Bri over at Life Of A Michigan Homeschooler is holding a Summer Desserts Photography Contest!! Stop by her blog and check it out!!


Rules: 
1. The photograph must have its main focus on summer desserts/sweet treats. 
2. The photograph must be taken by the blogger who submitted it.
3. You may only enter one picture.
4. Please notify me that you have entered the contest by commenting on my blog.
5. The submission deadline is June 30th.



Here's my picture:


You can read more about the particular dessert in this picture over at my other blog, Allergic To Chocolate. It's the first in my picture series of What I'm Eating Tonight. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely picture, and yes, I would notice if you changed the music. But please, feel free! Just don't, I beg of you, don't, take off the City of Ember Suite, because I really, really, really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good picture! I absolutely love the dessert!

    ReplyDelete