Thursday, July 31, 2014

Interview With Ennion

Today I have the great pleasure of sharing with you all a very special interview. My good friend Jack of However Improbable is releasing the second book of The Loyalty Trilogy, and to celebrate the occasion, she asked for us to interview her characters. 

Click here to read my review of this book!


Personally, I had a hard time picking just one character to interview. I managed to whittle it down to Ennion and Stefan, but they're both really awesome characters, so how could I pick between them? But... I did. My obsession with elves pushed through, and now I am pleased to introduce you all to Jack's lovable, and extremely fun elf... Ennion.

~*~*~*~ 

Welcome, Ennion! First off, I'd like to know... is there any special significance about your name?
Probably not. You see, I wasn't supposed to be in the book for more then one chapter. I - had to dig deep into my unlimited source of charm to convince Jack to let me stay. She was really mad about it for about a year afterward and she kept threatening to kill me off. So for future reference, having an amazing about of charm can really be life saving.


Haha! I've had some characters who are like that. But, oddly enough, they often turn out to be the favorites. *cough* But don't dwell on that too much. Next question... What is your favourite memory?
Probably the day I was walking through the forest and I met this young man who later introduced me to a girl and a runaway prince. Because that was what lead me to finding the friends who have become my family.

So, just because I love music, what song do you think sums up your life?
Dante's Prayer. (I forget the name of the lady who sings it. Jack said it is going to come out more, somethings about my past and how the song might fit me, in book three. I just nod when she talks and pretends she is making sense, you can do the same.)

From Jack's board on Pinterest.

If you knew you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today? What would be your biggest regret?
Oh, now we're getting to serious questions, are we? I thought you liked me, now you want me dead? I am getting mixed emotions here.

If I was going to die anyways I would confront the princes - Lachlan's brothers - and make sure they were never able to do anything to hurt him. 

My biggest regret? I have to just narrow it down to one? Well, there is this thing, with my cousin....but, we can save that for later.


Sorry, Ennion. I just like to throw a few deep questions in to make people think. I must say, I'm intrigued by your answers. What's the greatest life your friends may believe?
This is getting a little awkward. Um....the lie that I am always happy. 

Okey dokey... time for something lighter. :) What's the best way to spend a slow summer evening?
Okay, this is better.
Sitting out by the river that runs past my home. My cousin and I used to swim there almost every day in the summer when we were younger.

Favourite colour, and why it's your favourite?
Orange, because it reminds me of fall and I love fall. Simple enough.

Ah! Orange is a favorite of mine, too! After blue, of course. Now... your opinion on books?
One can never have too many. And there need to be more new ones, because I keep running out.

Again, from Jack's board.

Do you have any special pets?
You mean besides Golon? I am going to pay for that later.

I wouldn't say this out loud, but I'd count Golon. I mean, my one and only, favorite brother is my family's pet. But we love him to death all the same. *shrugs* Last question: What's the most foolish thing you've ever done? The hardest thing you've ever done?
They are the same, and they go along with the best thing I've ever done. Following an amazing girl all around the Nation and trying not to strangle a Dwarf. 

~*~*~*~ 

Thank you so much, Ennion, for agreeing to this interview! Readers, be sure to check out Jack's blog for more news/information/fun stuff about A Test of Loyalty!

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the interview, it was a lot of fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ennion said it was an honour to be here and he enjoyed getting to meeting you and be interrogated by you even if he did complain a little. So thank you for having him!

    ReplyDelete