Monday, October 1, 2012

One Hundredth Post!

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy ONE HUNDREDTH POST!

1. And to celebrate, I'm posting one hundred things. 

2. That one counted as number one.

3. And because it counted as number one, I now have less things to think of.

4. Okay, fine! I'll start writing real things (and I said "things" not "facts" so be prepared for the random).

5. Right after I have a good laugh. 

6. To start off, Lianne Taimenlore has 37 followers. 

7. I love you guys!! 

8. Thank you all the way to the moon and back!

9. Consider each and every one of you cyber-hugged.

10. And throw some virtual confetti around. 

11. Every celebration is better than confetti.

12. And cake!

13. But unfortunately, cyber cake doesn't taste very good.

14. Unless it's off Pinterest.

15. And yes, I'm on Pinterest now. 

16. If you were followed by a certain Kiri Liz on Pinterest, know that it's me. :)

17. I couldn't get Pinterest to accept my blogger profile picture, so I had to step back and settle for my old Eowyn pic.

18. Which I love.

19. Because Eowyn is swell.

20. And I've discovered that Pinterest is swell, too.

21. And it's way too easy to pin too many boards once you're on there.

22. Including making a board for each one of your stories.

23. And I have a board for a story that I have not yet posted about on blogger. 

24. I won't tell you the name of the story, but you can pop on over to Pinterest and see it for yourself here.

25. See it? Good.

26. I love the smell of old books.

27. This is starting to get random.

28. But random is my middle name.

29. Not really.

30. But I sometimes think it would be appropriate. 

31. Because I tend to be very random.

32. Actually at the moment, I have something not so random to share with you all.

33. I will not be on blogger this week.

34. Yep, you read that right.

35. I will not be getting on because I'm taking a blogging break. 

36. An everything internet-related break, in fact.

37. Why?

38. Because my sisters and I are going on a trip!

39. Those two sisters are Beth Grace and Jessa Bri, by the way.

40. You should know them because I talk about them a lot.

41. Anywho, we're very thankful that the Lord provided us with a way to go across the state to visit our CBCs.

42. And then go down to visit our other CBC who is currently in college.

43. AND see a blood cousin that we haven't seen since July of last year! 

44. I'm rather excited.

45. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. See? 

47. We're leaving tomorrow and won't be back home until next Monday. 

48. I can't believe we're going to be away for an entire week.

49. But I'm still so excited!!!

50. Does anybody else get really excited about trips like I do?

51. Road trips are very exciting; I love them.

52. There's also so much to do on road trips: read, talk, listen to epic music, play the alphabet game, etc. 

53. I also love Christmas music.

54. Beth Grace and I are listening to Christmas music as we pack right now.

55. Rephrase: Beth is packing and I am writing this blog post.

56. I should probably go pack.

57. *hangs head in shame*

58. But I'm already halfway done with this post, so let's just hurry up and finish it.

59. Christmas music is amazing.

60. I could listen to Christmas music all year round.

61. One of my absolute favorite Christmas songs is God Bless Us, Everyone as sung by Andrea Bochelli.

62. It's epic.

63. I love singing Christmas music with my family.

64. You do know that my family sings, right?

65. Every year, on the Monday before Christmas, we always give a Christmas concert at a local mall. 

66. And last year we sang God Bless Us, Everyone.

67. This year we hope to include a bunch of new Christmas songs in our repertoire.

68. Such as Still, Still, Still and Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella and Do You Hear What I Hear? and etc.

69. My family loves Christmas music so much that we usually begin playing and singing Christmas music in October.

70. This year we began in September.

71.  I love pretzels.

72. Pretzels in ice cream are pretty awesome. 

73. I know because I've tried it.

74. Ice cream is good with just about anything.

75. I don't care for either tea or coffee.

76. I survive nevertheless.

77. My favorite color is blue.

78. I've never been out of the time-zone I live in.

79. But I would love to travel.

80. All of America and Europe are on my to-visit list.

81. I am not what you would call a fashionista. 

82. My idea of style is modest and comfortable.

83. Don't kill me for this next tidbit: I don't like clothes shopping. 

84. Really. I don't.

85. I really don't care for shopping at all.

86. Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

87. And I agree: Shopping is such an incommodious business.

88. I don't know what I love more: writing with pencil/pen and paper or typing on a keyboard.

89.  Pencils with dull tips are epic fail.

90. I love the sound of keys tapping on a computer.

91. Because that sound means I'm being productive.

92. Most of the time.

93. My favorite juice is white grape peach.

94. Little Dorrit is my favorite Dickens' tale, even though I haven't yet read the book.

95. All or just about all of my socks have holes in them.

96. I'm not a huge flip flop fan.

97. I prefer my shoes to stay secure on my feet and around my heels. 

98. Actually for the most part, I prefer going barefoot; it's actually healthier for your foot to go barefoot. Weird, huh?

99. The only two hats I own are New York Yankee ball caps: navy blue and pink.

100. And for the last thing (let me try to think of something really random so as to surprise you all into utter astonishment)... hmm.... here's something for you to chew on: I watched and didn't care for The Young Victoria.

Even though this was utterly random and nonsensical, I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully learned something new about yours truly. Happy one hundredth post! Blogging is very rewarding, and I love it a whole biggy bunch!

God bless, and farewell until I return,

9 comments:

  1. I loved getting to know more about you!!! :)
    Few things--I can't wait for The Hobbit, either!!! =D
    Eowyn. Is. Awesome. Period. :)
    Bye!
    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomness is the spice of live!

    I agree, pinterest is very addicting once you discover its use for pinning pictures of your books ... I really ought to divide mine out by book/series ...

    And Christmas can definitely be sung any time of year. My favorite time is while I'm watching FoJ fireworks.

    And Shopping is a complete bore. I disappointed an aunt once because I didn't like shopping.

    And bare feet are the BEST. I'd completely ditch shoes if it were possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was great! Haha, a lot of smiles. And I know exactly what you mean about clothes shopping, and going barefoot (best feeling ever). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your one hundredth post, m'dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This post was great fun to read!

    Awww, cyber-hugs back!

    Fantastic Pinterest boards!! I'm not on Pinterest but that does not prevent me from browsing to find inspiration. :)

    I love the smell of old books, too!

    Sounds like it will be a fantastic trip! Please tell Kathryn I said hello and I miss her on Blogger!

    Christmas music is so beautiful! We don't normally start listening to it until early November. Do You Hear What I Hear is my FAVORITE Christmas song!

    The whole world is pretty much on my to-visit list! =) Europe would be my first stop, and I'd love to live there for a while.

    I don't like flip-flops either.

    I do however LOVE The Young Victoria! :)

    Have a safe and wonderful journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always start listening to Christmas music in September, too. ;-) To me, the perfect Fall music mix is a mix of Celtic, Christmas, and a touch of Classical and Worship.
    I thought The Young Victoria was good, but nothing especially incredible.
    Happy 100! And have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! My 100th post is coming up as well. I'm also super addicted to pinterest, I tire of clothes shopping very quickly, and going barefoot is my default. I hope you have lots of fun on your trip!
    Kristin @ The Great Perhaps

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY 100TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Road trips are great, I hope yours is wonderful!!!

    And yes, old book smells THE BEST!!

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Thanks for coming!!! It was a LOT of fun, and I can't wait to see you again. My utmost condolences on your dislike of TYV. It was an epic movie, just so you know. You actually need to have someone there who knows the right places to skip so you don't end up skipping the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete