- If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
- No tagging back
See? Lots of elvensies.
~ My Random Facts ~
1. Music is one of the biggest factors in my analysis of movies. If the music isn't good, I don't like the movie. If the music is amazing, I tend to love that movie. Hence, why I like HTTYD so much. There are some parts in the script that could have been left out, but the music (with the exception of the end credits song) is fantastic!
2. I know some of you may not want to hear this one, but I am NOT a fan of Doctor Who. Really. I mean, come on, a doctor that gets reincarnated every decade or so? Don't you find that a little weird?
3. I'm not a big clothes person. I like to wear modest and comfortable, even though what I'm wearing might have been in style 10 years ago. I usually don't keep up with the latest fashion craze.
4. And on that note, I'm also not a big shoe person. I prefer barefeet over everything. Heels must be at most 2 inches high and thick. Those spindle heels, frankly, just scare me.
5. I love jello. Totally epic win!
6. Glitter is my worst enemy. Especially when I unknowingly pick up something with glitter on it and then later find glitter all over my hands, face, clothes, etc.
7. I am extremely sad that the New York Yankees didn't make it into the World Series this year. Guess #28 will have to wait...
8. I love ponchos!
9. I'm nearsighted. I used to have glasses that I had to wear while watching TV from across the room, during church, (i.e. any time I had to see long distances), but was told recently that my eyes have somewhat improved so I don't need to wear them anymore.
10. I'm 19 years old and I still don't have a driver's license. But I'm not worried about it. Right now, there's nothing I need a car for.
11. Being allergic to chocolate isn't so bad most of the time, but the toughest time to have that allergy is at Christmas, when everyone starts baking scrumptious, chocolaty treats. Let me tell you... I really, really miss eating white chocolate covered Oreos with crushed peppermint on top.
~ Questions from Nessima ~
1. If you lived in Middle-earth, what would you most likely be employed as (i.e. stable hand in Rohan, musician for the elves of Lothlorien, Ranger of Ithilien, a baker in Hobbiton, librarian in Minas Tirith, etc, etc, etc...)? Although all of those jobs sound amazing, I would most likely end up as a musician in Lothlorien. I love music and I love elves, so that works out perfectly.
2. You're sent to Mordor to destroy the Ring; you can take with you anyone you want, real or fictional. Who is it? I don't think that I could pick out a better fellowship than the one Tolkien picked out for Frodo. Well, maybe I'd change a few characters, so here's a list: Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Eowyn, and Faramir from LOTR; probably some of the Pevensies from Narnia, as well as Reepicheep; my siblings and cousins would want to come along whether I would want them to or not (which I would want them to join me); there's a whole lot more I could add to this list, but it's already way too long. So much for going inconspicuously.
3. If Tolkien had bothered to write you into LOTR as a member of The Fellowship, how long would you have survived? I would flatter myself to think that I would have survived until the very end, but I doubt my skill as a warrior. I would end up being one of those loved characters who died in Helm's Deep or Pelennor Fields after the battle, surrounded by dear friends.
4. Which of the swords in LOTR would you most like to own? All of them! Oh, I can only pick one? Dash it all! Fine. Legolas's elven knives.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for The Hobbit? Ummm.... 10!!!!!!!! But I have to wait for it to come out on DVD before I can watch it.
6. What is a particularly odd skill you possess? I can whistle really loud. Can that be an odd skill?
7. If you could be in an episode of any TV show, which one would it be? If we're talking all TV shows, then I'd choose one like Little Dorrit, because it is, in fact, a TV show. If we're going to American TV shows, I'd go with... I really don't know. My family doesn't have television so I don't watch shows much. Maybe Andy Griffith...
8. Why is a raven like a writing desk? Purple, because aliens wear hats.
9. What's the last book you read? Was it Good? Not so good? A Tale of Two Cities by Chalres Dickens. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't my favorite Dickens. Sorry, guys.
10. What are some words that people often use to describe you with? Quiet, clever, talented, a hard nut to crack, fun... and no, I'm not making these up. I've heard them all and more I can't remember.
11. Something(s) you just really hate? Go on. Rant. Oh, I hate/despise/detest/dislike a lot of things. But I don't usually rant about them. Like...
Boston Red Sox.
Music that's noise, not music.
Off-color remarks in movies.
Eggplant... it's kinda gross.
Hot peppers... especially when the oil gets in my eyes.
Dirty tissues on the floor.
Having a headache.
And so on...
~ My eleven questions ~
1. What is your third favorite color?
2. If you could rewrite any scene from any book, which one would it be and why?
3. Would you rather live in a old palace, a cottage in the woods, a pirate ship, or a underground burrow?
4. How do you pronounce the word "often?" Off-ten? Or Off-fen?
5. What is your favorite holiday film?
6. If you had a book (any book including a cookbook or a research book) published, what would be featured on the cover?
7. Where would your dream home be located?
8. If there was no such thing as tea or coffee in this world, what hot drink(s) would you consume?
9. What one song describes your life/day/mood?
10. Peanut butter cookies, snickerdoodles, or gingerbread men?
11. What is something you absolutely love right now?
~ Who I tag ~