Saturday, November 23, 2013

MEC Day 23: Favorite Soundtrack Song

"Now... where to begin? Ah, yes! Concerning Hobbits."


Favorite song from all the Middle-Earth soundtracks... this was hard, peoples. Very hard. Especially since  music is an occupational hazard for my family. And since Howard Shore is an amazing composer, it's nigh impossible to pick just one absolute favorite. But, okey dokey... ONE of my favorites is this...


The Adventure Begins
From The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey soundtrack

I couldn't get a clip of the song to upload here, nor could I find a decent link to the song on Youtube, so you'll have to listen to it otherwise. I apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a great song!

For more details about the 30 Day Middle-Earth Challenge, please visit here!

Namarie!

No comments:

Post a Comment