Saturday, November 16, 2013

Interrupting This Program To Announce...

... 

THAT I HIT 50,000 WORDS TODAY!!!

Happy day, happy day!


I think this calls for some gingerbread to celebrate.

Wow! Let me tell you, folks, this wasn't easy. Getting up at 7 and writing for two hours, and then writing again in the evening when I found time, while balancing chores, teaching school, life, and the 30 Day Middle-Earth Challenge alongside of NaNoWriMo... I really wasn't sure I was going to even hit 50K this month.

But we all see how that went. 50K in 16 days. That's even better than last year's 21 days.

And I love that the word-o-meter, or whatever it is you might call it, says that this is only 50,000 words so far. So far. Guess what? We're going further! *grins*

Okey dokey, you all can go back to your normal lives now. I was just too excited not to write a blog post about this. 

And maybe someday soon, I'll write another blog post telling you what exactly it is I'm writing for NaNo this year. 

God bless!

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!!! Congratulations and well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers and throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D GO, KIRI!!!! *cheers* That's fantastic!! Wow, all that everyday and still getting in 50k? You definitely deserve some gingerbread! Me, I just throw away my life completely for the month of November. Eheh. I'm so not good at keeping up with my life and doing NaNo. >.> But YOU. You're completely amazing! Congratulations, girl!!!

    And I totally want to hear about this undoubtedly fabulous novel of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

    -Eowyn-

    ReplyDelete