Saturday, February 15, 2014

On This Particular Saturday...

... I am attempting to recover from a blast-and-a-half party we had with our classy blood cousins last night. It wasn't necessarily a Valentine's party, other than a few of us wearing red shirts, but we had a fine time freezing while sledding, eating way too much chili, and laughing so hard that we all nearly had to go to the hospital to get our sides stitched back up.


Anywho, I hope you all had a wonderful day, and I just wanted to say again how blessed I was this past week with the Dear Love party. Sure, as the hostess, I didn't expect much from the party, but you all surprised me with your enthusiasm. I've even begun to get requests for a second party the same time next year. We'll have to see...

Just a few statistics from the week that I'd love to share with you:

9 guest posts

2 of my own posts

83 comments 

30 Google+

Over 700 views

Thank YOU for being a blessing to me! The posts are still more than open for further readings, sharings, and comments, so I encourage you to go back through the week and catch up on any posts that you might have missed!

And... I cannot end this post without bringing two giveaways to your attention...

Sink me! Hamlette of Hamlette's Soliloquy is giving away a copy of The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982), so go HERE to check it out! 



AND... a wonderful blogging friend of mine (Rachel Heffington, by name) just published her debut novel, Fly Away Home, yesterday, and it promises to be a smashing read! She's giving away two autographed copies on her blog, so be sure to stop by!


God bless! 

6 comments:

  1. I didn't comment on very many of the posts, but I'd just like to say this now, THANK YOU for this party! It's been a blessing to me in so many, and I've read and reread each and every one of the posts. My apologies for my nonexistence during the party, but I did enjoy it greatly--thanks again for all the work you put into it, and have a very happy belated Valentine's Day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me so happy to read this post:) It sure sounds like you had A LOT of fun!!!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't comment either, but I LOVED this blog party!!! The posts were all amazing and so true. This was a wonderful blog party, and I would definitely like to see it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog party was so much fun, Kiri! I wanted to thank you again for putting it together. It was such a blessing!

    Also, I wanted to let you know I've awarded you over at my blog. ^_^ You can check it out here: http://musingsofanelf.blogspot.com/2014/02/sunflower-dearest.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I awarded you at my blog blooming-maiden.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great to hear your party went so well! (Also that you had a nice time with your family!) If you do another blog party I shall have to see if I have time to join in.

    Fly Away Home! So excited to read that book!

    ReplyDelete