Monday, February 10, 2014

A Great Big Valentine Welcome!


Yes, welcome, welcome! The Dear Love party has officially begun! I hope you all are as excited about this as I am!

This week I've invited several lovely young ladies to guest post on my blog, and all on the topic of love. While you may be twelve, sixteen, twenty-one, or {insert number} years old, I hope that this party will be a blessing to you. It is my hope that this week we may, together, learn what true love is. This party is FOR young Christian ladies and BY young Christian ladies. It is by the gift of God that we can enjoy such fellowship together, even in such an odd manner as over the internet. I am blessed to count each guest poster as a dear friend, and I am overjoyed to share them all with you this week.

Just so you know what's in store, I'm posting here a schedule of the week. 


February 10th
Welcome
Giveaway
Following God's Plan

February 11th
Significant, Accepted, Loved
Praying For Prince Charming
Book Review: Preparing to be a Help Meet

February 12th
Dear Pinterest
Joyful Now, Not "One Day"

February 13th
What is the Definition of True Love?
Courtship vs. Dating {Part One}
Courtship vs. Dating {Part Two}

February 14th
Pure in the Little Things
It Was For Me
Giveaway Winner & Farewell

I encourage you all to check back daily for the posts. Comments are more than desirable; please leave as many as you wish! I shall do my utmost to make certain they are published in a timely manner. 

May God bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Can't wait!!! All of those post titles look SO interesting!!!

    -Eowyn-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite excited to read all the posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just bubbling with excitement right now! We're going to have so much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete