Well, here we are at the end of the EDBP. I've posted all my games and all my film reviews, so now the time has come to wrap everything up. Below I've posted all the answers to the games (just click on the game title if you want to see the original game post), as well as the Epic Disney Champion. I had so much fun with this party and I really hope you did, too! I'm sorry to see it ending!
Unfortunately, I received no entries for the Disney Photo and Quote Contest, so I cannot post any results for that. However, I had many people participate in the other games!
1. Elegance and a Monster
Beauty and the Beast
2. Quite Beloved of My Soul
So Dear to My Heart
3. Bird Cowl
4. A Blade in a Rock
The Sword in the Stone
5. Aged Bellower
6. Tale of a Child's Plaything
9. An Excellent Rodent Investigator
The Great Mouse Detective
10. The Unbelievables
11. In Inquiry of the Outcasts
In Search of the Castaways
13. An Affectionate Vehicle
The Love Bug
14. Slumbering Attraction
16. The Fruit Dessert Group
The Apple Dumpling Gang
17. Beasts, United
18. Come After Me, Boys!
Follow Me, Boys!
19. Reappearance in No Area
Return to Neverland
20. Countrywide Valuables
(For space reasons, I'm only including a small snippet of the song from Wednesday's game; to see the full snippet that I shared in the game, click here)
1. "I've been bit on my finger! It could have been my leg!"
What's Wrong With That?, The Happiest Millionaire
2. "He sits alone on a giant throne, pretendin' he's the king."
The Phony King of England, Robin Hood
3. "We'll keep singing without fail, otherwise we'd spoil it."
Happy Working Song, Enchanted
4. "She's _ _ _ _, from her prissy pink nose, to her custard complexion..."
The Pink of Perfection, Summer Magic
5. "Who invented music? We'd like to shake his hand."
Ten Feet Off the Ground, The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
6. "If you want this choice position, have a cherry disposition."
The Perfect Nanny, Mary Poppins
7. "Sergeant Riley said there's a fight to win."
Follow Me, Boys!, Follow Me, Boys!
8. "Drip, drip, drop when the sky is cloudy."
Little April Shower, Bambi
9. "I've a girl back home who's unlike any other."
A Girl Worth Fighting For, Mulan
10. "Tee dum, tee dee, a teedle ee do tee day."
Following the Leader, Peter Pan
11. "Life is so unnerving for a servant who's not serving."
Be Our Guest, Beauty and the Beast
12. "I've got scars and lumps and bruises, plus something here that oozes."
I've Got a Dream, Tangled
13. "When there's a complication, _ _!"
Enjoy It!, In Search of the Castaways
14. "Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad..."
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Mary Poppins
15. "I'm never gonna catch my breath. Say goodbye to those who knew me!"
I'll Make a Man Out of You, Mulan
16. "Yeah, if it's weird, I say let's go and find it!"
Something Better, Muppet Treasure Island
17. "Don't rock the boat! Give him your vote!"
Let's Put It Over With Grover, The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
18. "R-E-S-C-U-E. _ _ _. Heads held high, touch the sky."
Rescue Aid Society, The Rescuers
19. "She glanced this way, I though I saw."
Something There, Beauty and the Beast
20. "A robin feathering his nest has very little time to rest..."
A Spoonful of Sugar, Mary Poppins
21. "I know you, I walked with you _ _ _ _."
Once Upon a Dream, Sleeping Beauty
22. "If I went to Paris for the rest of me days, and ate bread and cheese in sidewalk cafes..."
I'll Always Be Irish, The Happiest Millionaire
23. "I feel it there beyond those trees or right behind these waterfalls."
Just Around the Riverbend, Pocahontas
24. "I was born to cheat and lie, I'm a mean, rotten guy."
Petey's King of France, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers
25. "Sloppy, under dressed, immature, clumsy. Please, they'll eat you up alive!"
Mother Knows Best, Tangled
1. 101 Dalmatians
2. Mary Poppins
3. Monsters, Inc
4. National Treasure
7. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
8. Swiss Family Robinson
9. The Fox and the Hound
10. The Love Bug
11. Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers
12. Beauty and the Beast
15. The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
16. Lady and the Tramp
17. Meet the Robinsons
19. Peter Pan
20. Pooh's Heffalump Movie
22. So Dear to My Heart
23. The Apple Dumpling Gang
24. The Incredibles
25. The Sword in the Stone
26. Toy Story 3
27. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
29. Eloise at the Plaza
30. Finding Nemo
1. Grandpa Bower, The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
2. Arliss, Savage Sam
3. Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island
4. Mushu, Mulan
5. Peter Pevensie, Prince Caspian
6. Mrs. Potato Head, Toy Story 2
7. Riley Poole, National Treasure
8. Trusty, The Lady and the Tramp
9. Robin Hood, Robin Hood
10. Dash Parr, The Incredibles
11. Prince Edward, Enchanted
12. Donald Duck, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers
13. Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland
14. Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Heffalump Movie
15. Thumper, Bambi
16. Peter Carey, Summer Magic
17. Lucy Pevensie, The Lion, the Witch, and the the Wardrobe
18. Francis, Swiss Family Robinson
19. T-Rex, Meet the Robinsons
20. Prince Philip, Sleeping Beauty
21. Dug, Up
22. Mater, Cars
23. Mr. Biddle, The Happiest Millionaire
24. Tennessee, The Love Bug
25. Flynn Rider, Tangled
And of course, the epic ending moment where I announce the Epic Disney Champion (you can review the point info here). This award goes to the person who collected the most points throughout the week by participating in games, filling out tag questions, and leaving lovely comments on my film reviews. Here are the top scorers:
Beth Grace - 151 points
Miss Laurie - 107 points
Jessa Bri - 88 points
Kendra E. Ardenk - 77 points
Miss Dashwood - 50 points
Beth Grace is Lianne Taimenlore's EDBP Epic Disney Champion! Congratulations, Beth! Here's your winning button:
If anyone wishes to know what their final EDBP score was, just drop me a comment and I can let you know! Thanks to all who participated in the games and the tag questions and leaving comments on my film reviews! I really enjoyed hosting this EDBP!
Until next time,