Monday, August 20, 2012

EDBP: Announcement!!



I forgot to mention this (permit me to smack myself on the head a couple of dozen times), but at the end of the week I shall be posting an Epic Disney Champion of the EDBP. The Epic Disney Champion will be determined by the person who collectively gets the most points throughout the week. To avoid confusing you, here's how the points will add up:

3 points for filling out the tag questions

1 point for a comment left on one of my film reviews (total of 7 points; 1 per review)

20 points for Tuesday's game

50 points for Wednesday's game

30 points for Thursday's game

50 points for Friday's game

The total number of points is 160. The results of the Disney Photo and Quote Contest will NOT figure into this count, as that is a separate contest. The winner of the Epic Disney Champion I will award with a button to display on the winner's blog, and if I have two or more people tie for first place in total points, I will award them all. 

Okay, that's it for now, folks! 

And yes, I'm having way too much fun with this blog party. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment