Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Awards All Around!

I realize that I have been very remiss about posting this, but better late than never... at least, that's a popular philosophy that I've been told. Anywho...

I've been awarded by Abilaine of Miss Emma Woodhouse AND Kathryn of Hidden Orchards!!! Thanks ever so much ladies!! :)


Rules:
1. Put a link to who gave you this award.
2. Put the award on your post.

3. Choose five blogs to receive the award.

4. Let them know you awarded them.


And I was also awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Marissa of The Countryside Lady!! Thank you Marissa!!
Rules:
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.
List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
4. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blog.
5. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

Seven unusual things:
1. I'm 5'7''. A very good height to be.

2. My cousin calls me Rapunzel because I have very thick, long blonde hair.

3. I'm asthmatic. 

4. I am not very talkative. I listen better than I speak... though, I am working on my conversation skills.

5. I have a dimple in my left cheek from falling into the corner of a coffee table twice when I was younger. Years later, the mark remains, and everyone always asks me how much I paid to get it. I tell them it was free, but painful...

6. I love biking. It's probably my most favoritest outside activity.

7. I wear a watch constantly (save for when in bed). It drives me batty not to know what time it is.


And whoever wishes to grab any of these awards, please, oh, please feel free to do so! I would gladly give either of these awards to any blogger of my acquaintance. I know that it seems very lackadaisical (and yes, that is a word) of me to not name blogs and bloggers, and I have no excuse for my laziness. Whoever grabs an award, just say that Kiri Liz awarded it to you. :)

1 comment:

  1. I dare not upbraid thee for thy laziness, but just so you know, I am going to tag you in a couple of days, so that you, along with two other luckies, will have to post about your sixteen top fictional characters. Just so you have prior warning!
    However, let me just say that this is a great post!

    ReplyDelete