Marissa of the The countryside Lady has given me an award! Thank you ever so much, Marissa!
It seems as if along with this award come 10 random things. I am obliged to follow the pattern, and I promise to do my best to keep all 10 random. But, of course, you should know that I am just a very random person. :)
My ten random things:
1. I've already posted 7 random and unusual things on one of my other blogs, The Silver Key of Poetry. Check it out here!
2. I love blogging, gingerbread cookies, classical music, and good books.
3. Chipmunks, cats, and chihuahuas are some of my least favorite animals. If you want to know why, I have stories...
4. I do not cry during movies. At the most, I will tear up a little at death scenes, but at the most romantic and heart throbbing moment when most girls would dissolve into tears, my sisters and I are laughing at the suitor's teeth or the heroine's hair. It's hard to take movies just as they are.
5. It's hard for me to recommend movies to people, because in many films, there's something my family has to either mute or fast forward. We also have a parental guardian, for which I am truly thankful.
6. I sometimes wish I was an elf from Lothlorien.
7. I talk to myself. 'Nuff said.
8. I am literally lost without my family. I love them more than words can describe and I can't ever imagine what my life would be like without them.
9. I love reenacting movies. Epic conversations (The Scarlet Pimpernel), whole scenes (The Lord of the Rings), good musical dance numbers (The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band), and sometimes just random lines (Emma 2009).
10. One of my favorite verses: "For with God nothing shall be impossible." (Luke 1:37) I love this verse so much because I have personally see God do the impossible. It is truly awe inspiring.
There were so many people I'd love to give this award to, but alas! I may only name six here, so I will do my best to award those who have not yet received this award.
And the six bloggers I award are: