Saturday, July 23, 2016

RatB: The Cover From the Photographer's Perspective


(RatB means The Rose and the Balloon for anyone that's confused.)

Just popping on quickly to share a cool post with you all! Yesterday, I shared my novella's cover, along with my own story about the process of getting it done. Latitude 40 Photography was great in helping me accomplish that, and last night my friend also posted the story from his perspective. 

Would you like to see how the cover came about from the photographer's perspective? Click here to visit the post on his blog! 

Again, the link is HERE

God bless!

2 comments:

  1. That was so neat to see!! Thanks for sharing, Kiri! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I missed the reveal, but I'm here now. Congrats on the cover! Very nice. I look forward to reading more about it. :)
    Aidyl from Noveltea

    ReplyDelete