Monday, April 1, 2019

Not an April Fool's Announcement or Two


I wanted to send off a quick announcement that since I'm participating in Camp NaNo this month, I won't be posting here on my blog until May. So, a mini hiatus, if you will.

For those of you interested in following my camp writing journey, I'll be posting updates on my Facebook author page. If you've got Facebook, please feel free to follow me there! I would be posting updates on my Instagram, but unfortunately, my tablet is down and I haven't any way to post there. Why wouldn't you be able to post to Instagram from a computer, for cat's sake? Anyway.

ALSO...


Mark your calendars because Spindle Dreams is getting closer to publication! 


It was my goal previously to have it out before camp, but yeah... that didn't happen. I've had some setbacks in cover design, but we're rolling now and I'm praying that I'll have a final cover to share by the end of the month, and shortly after that it'll be available to purchase from an Amazon near you!

*Note: I do testify that the above announcements are true, and not fabricated as a joke of any kind.* (Just in case anyone was curious.)

I'll see you all when I return! Anyone else out there participating in Camp NaNo?

God bless!

1 comment: