Anyway, to help celebrate Valentine's Day this year, I'm taking love and chocolate and creating a small tag to showcase your favorite OTPs. I mean, because we all want an excuse to talk about our OTPs more. And this is your perfect excuse -- just in time for Valentine's Day! Could the timing be any more perfect?
If you're unfamiliar with the term OTP, it stands for "one true pairing." That's basically understood to be your favorite couple, that pair that embodies the meaning of love, that man and woman who are meant to be together for all eternity, that couple you passionately ship, etc.
But here's the deal: we've got TWO (2) tags below.
So, pay attention.
The first set of 10 questions is your basic, standard, sweetness package. The tale-as-old-as-time, classic bundle. If you're looking for something a bit quicker, something familiar, feel free to just answer the first ten questions.
The second set of 10 questions is an add-on to your basic set, making it 20 questions altogether. They're what I call the "Extended Edition" since they incorporate more than just your typical box of chocolates. If you're up for something a bit bigger, something a bit exotic, tack those on to your basic set with no extra charge. It's completely up to you.
(The Extended Edition may or may not have been born out of a chocoholic splurge when I couldn't limit my candies to just 10 pieces.)
Oh, they're quite simple. Fill out the tag according to your personal OTP preferences on your own blog (or in the comments below). Couples can be from books, movies, TV shows, whatever. For the sake of privacy, please do not include real-life ships, merely fictional ones. Then add your link below so others can enjoy your answers! Sharing any pictures/banners is not mandatory, but it'll add a nice visual touch to your post.
A Heart-Shaped Box of OTPs: The Basic Set
1. Original Chocolate Heart - The OTP that started it all
2. Dark Chocolate - The OTP with the most drama
3. Caramel Filled - The OTP that's simple and sweet
4. Raspberry Chocolate - The forbidden-love OTP
5. White Chocolate - The odd OTP you still somehow manage to love
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate - The OTP everybody and their sisters ship
7. Cherry-Filled - The OTP that you fear no one knows about
8. Chocolate with Almonds - The fun and nutty OTP
9. Chocolate with Coconut - The OTP who came from different backgrounds
10. Mint Chocolate - The OTP you'll love until you die
A Heart-Shaped Box of OTPs: The Extended Edition
11. Orange Creme - The OTP you never expected to love
12. Salted Caramel - The OTP who worked the most on their relationship
13. Chocolate Covered Raisins - The young OTP you know will work out one day
14. Chocolate Jalapeño - The OTP that can't be together but you ship it anyways
15. Ferrero Rocher - The best dressed/best looking OTP
16. Chocolate Covered Coffee Bean - The energetic OTP that keeps you on your toes
17. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry - The OTP that's just absolutely adorable
18. Chocolate with Nougat - The OTP full of fluff and nonsense
19. Chocolate with Walnuts - The OTP with the bumpiest relationship
20. Chocolate Butterscotch - The OTP with the best banter
Please link below once you've completed shipping, er, I mean, posting! The link-up here will remain open until the last day of February, so get busy!
Happy Valentine's Day to all!