Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Free Book, Anyone?

The Rose and the Balloon is officially two years old today! 


I cannot believe that it's already been that long since I sent Janelle and Dmitri off to Amazon. Any writer will tell you that it's an adventure to write a book; an indie author will also emphatically tell you that it's an adventure to publish it yourself.

And the adventure with Spindle Dreams is only half over. The book is in the final stages of being complete, then comes the dreaded formatting stage, and then somehow I have to survive all of the marketing and publishing gimmicks, but I'm excited to share my Sleeping Beauty tale with everyone! It's definitely coming out this fall, but I'm still trying to nail down an exact date. We may be looking at something nearer October, but we'll see.

There are some important links I'd like to share with you guys.

First off, I'm on Facebook! If you'd like to follow my author page there, I'll probably be keeping that page updated more about my writing, books, and publishing news than I will this blog.

And second -- Spindle Dreams is on Goodreads! Be sure to add it to your to-read shelf!

Now, you're probably thinking, Kiri, your title said something about a free book. What's that all about? That's the reason I clicked over here to read this blog post. 

Don't fret; here it is: In honor of The Rose and the Balloon being 2 years old today, my offer for a PDF copy of that novella still stands for a few reviewers. If you're interested in posting a review of this book on Amazon for me, please contact me at liannetaimenlore(at)gmail(dot)com. All reviews must be posted publicly on Amazon (and whatever other sites you please) by September 30th.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment