Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's Talk About My Blogs

Well, well... I'm sure you all know that I love blogging. And I really do. A lot. So much, in fact, that I actually began a blog. 

Amazing, eh?

Then I began another.

And another.

And another.

Until I had a total of six blogs. 

I thought, at first, that I would become some great, big-shot blogger, well known for inspiring blog posts, posting every day on each of my six blogs.

But there's more to life than blogging.

Yes, I said that. And I'm here to inform you all that I'm rethinking my blogging habits. 

No, please don't worry. I'm not leaving the wonderful world of blogging. I am simply, to restate myself, rethinking my blogging habits. I was allowing blogger to take up too much of my life, so I'm pulling myself back so that I can enjoy life beyond the internet.

Because of numerous issues, I have deleted two of my blogs, those being The Silver Key of Poetry and Bizarre American Holidays by name.  


I've rethunk (yes, yes, I know that's not a word, but that's not the point) my postings on Allergic to Chocolate, and that blog will know be not solely dedicated to my chocolate allergy, but I'm expanding it to include posts about my other allergies, soy being the main one. 



A Hundred And One Titles I am keeping as my quote blog, and as a bit of added fun, I'm beginning to post what I like to call Quote Challenges. If you haven't seen it, click HERE to check it all out!


The blog that my sisters and I share concerning Christian film and book reviews, KiriBeth, will remain unaltered, only with our resolve to post reviews more often.


Lianne Taimenlore will remain relatively the same, no major changes. Since The Silver Key of Poetry is gone, I might be adding poetry here to this blog, but since I've been swallowed with novel writing, I haven't had much time to pen poetry, so you needn't expect a swarm of poetry posts all at once. ;)

And there you have it! Questions, comments - please let me know below! I'd love to hear from you!

God bless!
 

3 comments:

  1. I like your changes! It is easy to let the internet consume huge chunks of time, and although I will miss SKoP, I know that we will get all the same stuff here. (NOT that I have been on blogger at all this entire semester, mind you, but when I actually have time to blog, I like SKoP.)

    Can't wait to see you soon, my beloved CBC!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you!

    http://thegoldenroadblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/awardiness-and-taginess-and-lot-of-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to check out 101 Titles... love the Emma-ish name!

    And I tagged you. Behold.
    http://www.regencydelight-janeaustenetc.blogspot.com/2013/05/another-elevensies-tag.html

    ReplyDelete