1) What's your favorite thing to do when you've been feeling uninspired?Read. Read what? My Bible, a favorite book, a new book, notes I've written about my stories, etc.
2) Tell us about a really great movie/show that you've just discovered.
One I've JUST discovered? I don't know that there is one. Does The Happiest Millionaire count, even though my family discovered it last summer? That's the first one I can think of... :)
3) What do you like to do to change your mood?Sing. It always helps.
4) Your favorite drink is currently...White grape peach juice.
5) When you hear the word exuberant, what's the first word that comes to mind?SMILES! Ahem... Jessa...
6) What made you smile last?My siblings and all the millions of inside jokes that we share.
7) What five songs would make a playlist to describe your week?One - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
(from the Broadway Musical, not the movie - listen to it; it's different)
Two - Bow the Knee
Three - When God Is Near
Four - Ten Feet Off the Ground
Five - Sons of Odin
That's a rather interesting list, and I will leave it to you to interpret it. Really, those are the first five that came to mind, and I know they don't go together at all.
8) What's at the top of your creative 'To-Do' list?Finish writing The Twelfth Kingdom... well, that won't be happening for some time, so let's say something else. Read Only A Novel by Amy Dashwood. I won a spiffy copy from a giveaway on Jessica's blog; the book just came in the mail, and I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT!
9) The last thing you crossed off the above list was...Hmm... read The Romance of the Forest. Indeed, I am not so uneducated compared to Jane Fairfax. Or Robert Martin. Or Emma Woodhouse. Or Harriet Smith. Or... I ran out of names...
10) Quickly - the first movie quote from the top of your head, please!"Mr. Guppy! Kenge and Carbuncle!"
Bravo for anyone who knows who said that, and in what movie.
11) The best thing about January is...SNOW! We finally have snow! A whole, glorious ELEVEN INCHES!
Spending the week at our classy blood cousins' house. THAT was great fun!
I can't decide.
12) The worst thing about January is...
My grandmother still being in the hospital. Thank you all for your prayers. They mean a lot. Grandmom is doing better, praise the Lord, but she's still in a lot of pain after the car accident. The doctors are encouraged by her progress and are beginning to plan her return home. Our God is An Amazing God!
13) What's your #1 resolution for 2013?WRITE. WRITE. WRITE.
Finish The Twelfth Kingdom.
Finish CoaL... maybe...
Work on any other story that suits my fancy.
Write music for the movie that we plan on making with our blood cousins this year (which also involves editing the actual movie script).
And so on...