Friday, August 1, 2014

Interview with Obsidia and Nadilynn


It's August 1st, which means today's the day to feature Kendra and Jack's story Worth of a King! Two great authors collaborating... this book is going to be amazing. I just know it.
Anywhoz, I have another interview! And yup, they're two characters from Worth of a King! About them:

Obsidia is the daughter of the former king. Nadilynn is the daughter of the king who killed Obsidia's father. Despite that, there aren't any hard feelings between them (at least not on that account) and Obsidia is even engaged to Nadilynn's brother.
Ready? 


Obsidia {source}
1. What is your favorite meal and what do you usually eat at it?

Obsidia: Breakfast because it's served in my room and I can be alone while eating it. I don't know why eating should be a social affair. I usually have eggs and toast.


Nadilynn: Dinner, because that's when all of the important guests are there and I can overhear all sorts of important conversations. We have all sorts of things, like stuffed duck, and roasted peacock. 

2. Your opinion on books?

Nadilynn: I think they're boring, but Obsidia and Delaney can't keep their noses out of them. That's how I knew they were destined for each other.


Obsidia: You just answered a question for me.

Nadilynn: Yep - don't mind, do you?

Obsidia: Not really.

Nadilynn {source}
3. What's the most foolish thing you've ever done? The hardest thing you've ever done?

Nadilynn: That is technically two questions.

Obsidia: If you want, we can each take one.

Nadilynn: That sounds just brilliant. I'll do the foolish one, since I am the foolish one in the family. 


Obsidia: It works for me.

Nadilynn: Well then, the most foolish thing I ever did was accept a dare from Delaney to read the thickest book in the library. It was the dullest five hours of my life.


Obsidia: You didn't have to read it all in one sitting.

Nadilynn: Yes I did! Delaney sat there and watched me the whole time!


Obsidia: Anyway, the hardest thing I ever did was my first ball. I'm really not a people person ... and all those people ... but I am a princess, and it was my duty to attend ...

~*~*~*~

And don't forget to stop by Kendra's blog for more of her party!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment