Friday, July 13, 2018

Mark Your Calendars!

I am excited to announce that Volume 2 of the Once Upon A Twist Tales will be available this fall!


It's been a while since I indie-published the first volume of this series, The Rose and the Balloon, and I can't wait to show this second installment to everyone! I don't have a publishing date set down in stone yet, but once I do I'll be letting you know. I've already been in contact with my cover designer, and Lord willing in a few months Spindle Dreams will be yours to order from Amazon and CreateSpace!

Spindle Dreams is the follow-up to The Rose and the Balloon. We're still in the same kingdom, though only a year down the road. Instead of following Dmitri and Janelle (since they already had their own adventure), we're instead focusing on the tale of a young weaver and her loyal dog, as well as a nobleman with his mischievous horse.

About the book:

Marita Kadlec is the only daughter of Rohesia's poorest – and laziest – weaver. Her father prefers to spend his days gambling in the tavern, leaving the spinning up to Marita. She hates the family business because she's constantly pricking her finger on the spindle. She'd much rather be tinkering on an invention that she hasn't had the courage to show anyone yet. A special invention that will rid her of spinning for the rest of her life. 

Felix is a young nobleman plagued with the same nightmare – a giant machine, twisting and clanking, shrouded in fire, bent on pain and death. He's determined to find out what it means, no matter where the answers may lead him. 

This is Sleeping Beauty with a twist like you've never seen it before.

COMING THIS FALL!


~*~*~*~

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!


We're starting the celebrations off early for this new book! I'm offering a PDF copy of The Rose and the Balloon to a few readers for review to kick things off. If you're interested in getting a copy to review, please email me at liannetaimenlore(at)gmail(dot)com. I'm asking each reviewer to post a review on Amazon (copied to their own blog, or Goodreads, or wherever) by September 30th.

God bless!
 

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.

    I CANNOT WAAAAAAAIT! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kiri Liz!! (I just sent you an email about the review copy, by the way. ;))

    Hope you're doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHATTTT?!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete